Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Biggest Loser

I've joined Thinking Thin Biggest Loser Contest. http://thinkingthintoo.blogspot.com/ Check it out---there is still time if you want to join. She is giving away some prizes and she is determining the winner by percentage, not weight!

Worked out on Memorial Day--so glad I did. Today we had a staff meeting after school and I couldn't work out. Thursday we have a field trip and another meeting after school. So I will be able to work out M,W,F,Sat. That's not too shabby. Last week I was able to get in 5 work outs. Felt good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blurb and glad you stopped by and joined!

Hopefully it will give us all the little extra kick we need sometimes.

Alli said...

You are doing so great girl!! Just a couple more weeks and you are out for the summer yeaa!!!!