Friday, April 4, 2008

My birthday is in "Febrary".........

Darling daughter keeps me in STITCHES. She is so darn cute that I can't help but thank God everyday for her beautiful smile and spirit.

This morning on the way to school, she INSISTED that her birthday was in February!

I said "No baby girl it is in December. December 29th."

"No mommy my birthday is in 'Febrary'."

"No, Riley you're birthday is in December."

"No!!! (at this point starting to cry) my birthday is in "Febrary"."

"Ok, ok, you're birthday is in Feburary."

LOL Wasn't I there? I could have sworn it was in December! LOL


My daughter is the one true motivating factor in my life. I will do everything I can to insure that she does not suffer in obesity the way I have. I will teach her better food choices and better behaviors than I was taught. I will learn to be active so I can in turn teach her to be active and be active with her. Please, please, please don't let her be obese! Please.

I only got in two work out this week (although I am taking a class tomorrow). My daughter had an appointment after school on Tuesday so I never made it to the gym. Then on Thursday, hubby really wanted me to take my car in (already) and drop it off at the shop to get fixed. So, I left to do that and again never made it back to the gym. Today I worked too late. So, I only got in Monday and Wednesday. But I AM so looking forward to tomorrow and the class. Who am I??? I have never liked working out! And truthfully some of those bad habits still lie in wait getting ready to pounce on me and drag me down for dinner. But I will not listen, I will not give in---moving forward! Moving forward for me, for my daughter and for my husband.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Good for you! You're doing great!