Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm a LOSER

I lost a pound, I lost a pound! (Doing the crazy "I'm losing weight dance").

I was sooooooo happy with the scale and with myself this am! Down a pound to 214. I will change the ticker soon. I have been struggling since mid-January to lose weight. I am down 7 pounds is ALL!!!!! Such a plateau.

But I felt so positive today and I hope the trend continues. I am working out on average 3-4 times a week. (Except for that crazy busy week where I only got in 2 and that one super week when I got in 5). So, I feel really good about myself even though the scale isn't cooperating as much as I'd like.

Tomorrow I am going garage-selling with my cute daughter, then to work out, then to get haircuts! A girl's day out! Can't wait.

3 comments:

Trish said...

You go girl! I'm so happy for you!

Marianna said...

Congratulations on the loss! That's great news!! Surely breaking through this plateau will inspire you to keep moving forward toward your goals. Having lost 127 pounds is an amazing feat!

Anonymous said...

great loss, as we all know any loss is a good loss............keep up the trend!