Monday, July 7, 2008

Home again, home again, Jiggity jog

FINALLY home. Got home the 5th. We were gone two and half weeks. Dad is still in the hospital but it is b/c of his hernia. Poor guy can't catch a break.

I only gained 1.8 pounds! I was amazed! I surely thought I was gaining more. I was prepared for more. Guess I made better choices than I thought. Worked out today for the first time in 2.5 weeks! Man those muscles go away quick! WHEW

Will write more later. Still recovering, unpacking, and generally getting back in the groove.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. Glad you are back! Missed ya!

Hey, 1.8 lbs is great! I can put that on easily laying around on a lazy Saturday and ordering pizza! You must be truly changing your life to do so well! Congratulations!

Alli said...

Sorry to hear about your dads hernia! I hope he will mend soon.
Wow only 1.8 you are awesome girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back, great job on only 1.8, fantastic!

Unknown said...

http://fi8ness.blogspot.com/2010/04/avoid-saggy-skin-after-weight-loss.html
Fat Loss Guru Help! I've turned into a bloody Shar-Pei! (How do I get rid of excess skin after losing a lot of weigh