Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going down, down, down

Down to 212! Woo hoo and woo hoo!

Today (election day) was a teacher work day. So, while technically, I had to work, I did get some free time. Soooooooooooo what did I do with my free time? Did I go out to eat with friends? NO> Did I go get a pedicure? NO (Although it would have been nice.) Did I go get ice cream? (it was a hot day) NO!

I took an hour dance class at the Y called Zumba!!!!! Man did I sweat! I kicked my own butt and loved it! The instructor was wonderful and sooooooooooo full of energy! One day, I too, will have that much energy.

I am aching already as I sit here, but I don't care. I loved it, loved it, loved it.

Can NOT wait until summer so I can take regular classes. (Who would have thought I would EVER say that????)

NSVs galore.

2 comments:

Trish said...

That dance class sounds like fun! Sounds like you're doing great! Congratulations!

Alli said...

That sounds lke so much fun!! Its so important to find the fun in exercise. Little things like that keep you going! Congrats on the weight loss!!